Atlas PHINTM Modules:
- Atlas CMR (Confidential Morbidity Reporting)
- Atlas IDR (Interactive Data Repository)
- Atlas ARNOLDTM(Advanced Rapid Notification and On-Line Delivery)
Why Atlas PHINTM?
- In continuous operation across several State and County Health Departments in the United States, for more than seven years
- Compliant with reporting standards established by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta, USA
- Winner of the Achievement Award for Communicable Disease Tracking System in 2003, for its successful implementation throughout the County of Los Angeles, California
- Community-based disease incident tracking
- First line of defense against a host of threats to welfare of communities
- Real-time data interfacing between private care delivery organizations and the government public health servers
- Secure communications shuttle analyzing real-time data and alerting local, state and Central health authorities by monitoring outbreaks and epidemics as they are breaking
The STC IWeb is a fully functional, easy-to-use system that can be configured and customized to support statewide, regional, and/or individual physician office registry needs. The product line supports current CDCN (US) and PHIN (US) initiatives.
STC's IWeb solution, along with their key modules of Mass Immunizations and Vaccine Order Management. STC brings to the table a highly qualified team of public health and technical professionals with years of experience in the Information technology space to ensure a successful and seamless implementation.
Features of the IWeb system include:
- User-friendly interface.
- Reminder/Recall with labels, postcards, letters, emailing, and auto-dialer text files.
- Probabilistic and deterministic de-duplication with automated and manual record merging.
- Over 500 canned reports and an optional DataMart for large reports and ad hoc queries.
- Advanced inventory distribution and management tools, including an interface with VTrckS and VACMAN.
- Electronic data exchange capabilities including HL7 v2.5.1 support for meaningful use and interoperability efforts.
- Bar coding tools for rapid data entry of patients and vaccinations.
- Nu006Derous add-modules to fit any immunization data collection or reporting requirement.