Futrex Blood Circulation Analyzer: HealthGaurd - 3000
Blood Circulation Analysis
Blood Circulation test alerts a person of prospective near- term heart attack, stroke, or other organ failure. Moreover heart defects can also be found using one-minute non-invasive test.
It is important to understand that the instrument doesn’t provide medical advice. It is suggested to provide a copy to physician for better understanding of blood circulation assessment. The analysis will offer early caution signs of heart disease.
The test analyzes:
- Overall elasticity of large, small and peripheral arteries (arterial stiffness)
- The functional age of blood vessels
- Pulse rate
- Left ventricular ejection
HealthGaurd 3000 is an economic and early detection screening device that allows everyone the prospect for premature detection. Early detection and intervention saves lives and quality of life. According to a research statistics, 1 in 2 adults is affected by cardiovascular disease.
Heart disease is called the silent killer as often there are no symptoms prior to a major life threatening event. Get a screened now so you can take action to protect the quality and quantity of your life and the ones you love.
This test show and speculate:
- Peripheral circulation disease
- Arterial Stiffness
- Cardiovascular disease
FUTREX-6100: Body Fat Analyzer
The test analyzes
- The FUTREX-6100 is the world's leading body composition analyzer. Futrex's near-infrared technology allows matchless repeatability. The readings are not sensitive to the body's hydration level.
- Unlike bioelectrical impedance, accurate measurements can be taken at any time, including immediately following a work out.
- Unlike BIA instruments, the Futrex body composition analyzer's measurements are not tainted by the body's hydration and electrolyte levels that vary constantly throughout a day.
- Futrex's Reliability (repeatability) of measurement is outstanding (0.3%).
- Undressing is not required. BIA measurements need, as a minimum, that socks or stockings be removed.
- The FUTREX-6100 features an internal thermal printer that provides instant feedback for the client or for record keeping (see example FUTREX-6100 Printout).
- The instrument works with a battery or A/C power operation which makes it extremely portable.
- The FUTREX-6100 also attrubutes USB connectivity which allows the instrument to utilize Futrex Connect software. The software is used to take measurements through the computer. These results can be emailed, saved, scanned, or printed in a thorough two page printout. A client database can be established, removing the need to enter personal data each time. The software includes three translations as well: English, French, & Spanish.
- A scale can also be added to the FUTREX-6100 (becoming the FUTREX-6300) which allows for weight input for readings via the scale instead of manual input.
- The FUTREX-6100 comes with a standard high quality metal briefcase for easy transportation of the instrument and its accessories.
The FUTREX-6100 performs the following measurements:
- Percent Body Fat using Futrex's patented Near-Infrared technology
- Futrex's Three Fat Total Body Fat Breakdown (lbs or kg)
- Weight of Essential Fat – Essential Fat is the minimum amount of body fat required for the body to ward off diseases and prevent internal organs from bruising
- Weight of Reserve Fat – Reserve Fat is additional body fat – above Essential Fat – where the body stores energy. Having Reserve Fat has no negative impact on a person's health.
- Weight of Excess Fat – Excess Fat is body fat over and above the combination of Essential and Reserve Body Fat. Excess Body Fat is unhealthy and can lead to heart attacks, diabetes, strokes, and certain types of cancer.
- Total Lean Mass (lbs or kg)
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Total Body Water
SPOT CHECK Kiosk 1.0
Consumer health technology is engaging a lot of supporters on the business and medical ends of the spectrum because some of the more recent advances in this area are making it possible for people to become more upbeat about their own health and initiate preventive measures. Awareness and knowledge are the major components of effective prevention, and when consumers get the ability to discover any potential problems before they get out of hand, it can potentially save a lot of money and improve their overall health status.
We launched spot-check kiosk 1.0 first time in GCC. The kiosks will be a great tool for patients to become more engaged in health care, and they may promote patients to see their doctors more regularly.